Click Labs is looking for bright and enthusiastic design interns for an initial period of 6 months with a view for a long-term position.
- Create high-fidelity UI comps (mockups) across multiple platforms
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Make sure that all your design work adheres to a unified brand design language
- Create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with the development
Click Labs Internship Program:
Click Labs believes interns are the future of our company! We are looking for bright, motivated and eager students to join the team in the months of July-Sept of 2018. This is going to be a 26 week (6 months) internship program, full of awesome projects, intense learning, and even more fun!
When you work at Click Labs, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That, and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive package: Stipend based internship & accommodation facility (basis availability).
- A Culture of Caring: Click Labs does not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. They host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location: Click Labs is located in Chandigarh, one of the top 3 cleanest cities of India (National Govt. Study, 2018) – just minutes away from the of Shivalik ranges.
- You have an inquisitive mind and diverse influences: we always like to try a new way of doing things and don’t want to just fall back on established design patterns
- You have done a bunch of mobile app and responsive website designs: these could be for the large company, for a start-up, as part of work in a design agency, at design school or even aside projects. Wherever you’ve done it, your work will speak for itself!
- You can think from a user perspective. You know how to focus your energy on areas where better design can have a big impact on user experience. While you care about the surface UI, you know that the user isn’t thinking as deeply about the website colors and fonts as they are about reading, sharing, laughing, crying
- You know how to storyboard, wireframe and build usable prototypes: you know the tools of the trade and can work comfortably in some or all of Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision, and Trello.
- You care about the small things. You want the reset password process to be painless. You want “swipe to delete” to require just the amount of touch that the average user applies. Because when the small things break, it irritates users and ruins the whole experience!
Eligible Regions: Open for All